A highly effective seat specifically designed for sports stadia.
The Link Spectrum seat is a modern attractive stadium tip-up seat providing future-proofed solutions in the 480 – 500 mm seat centres to the latest guidance on seat spacing. The contoured surface and wider seat provide high levels of spectator comfort over long periods. The gravity-operated tip-up mechanism utilising a concealed and sealed counterweight ensures a low maintenance reliable tip action and gives an attractive modern presentation of the stadium eliminating unsightly old fashioned reinforcing rings and corrosion prone fittings.
Available in the full range of RAL colours and with a choice of upholstery options for VIP applications. The Link Spectrum seat has a proven track record with thousands of Link Spectrum seats installed in a huge range of modern stadia around the world. Spectrum is a great choice for a modern reliable stadium seat.
- 480 mm – 500 mm seat centres
- Polypropylene copolymer – smooth anti-static surface for easier cleaning
- Self-lubricating pivot bush
- Designed in recesses for seat numbering and branding
- Auto tipping by sealed concealed counterweight – no springs or gas struts to fail.
- EN 12727 accredited to level 4
- Tread or riser fix leg options.
- Fully galvanised legs for long term corrosion resistance
- Highly vandal resistant
- High comfort levels
- UV resistance additives
- Fire Rating additives
- VIP “Club” Upholstery
- VVIP “Director” Upholstery
- Armrests available in polypropylene or upholstered to suit the application
- Folding leg for use in telescopic tiered applications
- Unique tamper proof clip-on seat option for rapid renewal
- Seat numbering using either self-adhesive or aluminium discs
- Factory fitted branding inserts
- Full range of RAL colours
- Colour coated leg options in a range of colours and finishes