A highly effective seat specifically designed for sports stadia.
The Link Mirage seat is a highly effective seat specifically designed for sports stadia – originally specifically for the UK market and with a proven track record in the market.
Its ergonomic design provides high levels of spectator comfort over long periods. The Mirage provides maximum value solutions in the useful range of 460 – 480 mm seat centres to maximise spectator capacity whilst retaining high levels of comfort and a modern appearance.
The gravity-operated tip-up mechanism utilising a concealed and sealed counterweight ensures a low maintenance reliable tip action and gives an attractive modern presentation of the stadium eliminating unsightly, old fashioned reinforcing rings and corrosion prone fittings.
The Link Mirage is available in the full range of RAL colours and with a choice of upholstery arm and cup-holder options for VIP applications.
With thousands of seats installed in stadia across the world, the Link Mirage has a proven track record of reliability and cost-effective service in a huge range of sports and entertainment applications.
- 460 mm – 480 mm seat centres
- Polypropylene copolymer – smooth anti-static surface for easy cleaning
- Self-lubricating pivot bush
- Designed in recesses for seat numbering and branding
- Sealed concealed counterweight auto tip function – no springs or gas struts to fail.
- EN 12727 accredited to level 4
- Tread or riser fix leg options.
- Fully galvanised legs for long term corrosion resistance
- Highly vandal resistant
- UV resistance additives
- Fire Rating additives
- VIP “Club” Upholstery
- VVIP “Director” Upholstery
- Armrests available in polypropylene or upholstered to suit the application
- Folding leg for use in telescopic tiered applications
- Unique tamper proof clip-on seat option for rapid renewal
- Seat numbering using either self-adhesive or aluminium discs
- Factory fitted branding inserts
- Full range of RAL colours
- Colour coated leg options in a range of colours and finishes