A highly effective seat specifically designed for sports stadia.
Formed as a single piece of injected polypropylene copolymer, the LINK LOTUS seat provides a highly cost-effective durable comfortable seat where tipping functionality is not required. Available in the full range of RAL colours and with fixing options for riser, tread and direct to stand.
The Link Lotus is ideal for team “dugouts”, small, lower cost applications or sections of stands or public venues where tip functionality is not required.
- Polypropylene copolymer – smooth anti-static surface for easier cleaning
- Overall width 440 mm
- EN 12727 accredited to level 4
- Tread, riser or direct to stand mounting options.
- Fully galvanised legs for long term corrosion resistance
- Highly vandal resistant
- High comfort levels
- UV resistance additives
- Fire Rating additives
- Seat numbering in self-adhesive or aluminium discs
- Full range of RAL colours
- Colour coated leg and arm options in a range of colours and finishes